Monday, December 10, 2007

Podcasting with Purpose

I've been thinking of venturing into the realm of podcasting for a while now. I even created an account on a podcast sharing site called PodcastPeople about 6 months ago. When the English Language department head at Mallya Aditi International School approached me to document the High School English Seminar held on Dec 10 and 11th, I was presented the perfect opportunity to give podcasting a try.

I worked in Garageband to add a jingle and a short 'podcast-style' intro to the audio recording of the first session of the seminar, and created my first podcast 'episode', which I then uploaded to PodcastPeople.

Check out this episode in which high school students discuss the issue of rising violence among affluent youth in urban India....

On PodcastPeople.com: MAIS High School English Seminar - Session 1 Podcast

On iTunes: MAIS High School English Seminar - Session 1 Podcast on iTunes

No comments: